Forestry Employment Announcements
We are happy to post any job openings for Forestry and Forestry related positions on this page free of charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org your job announcement and we will post it at the soonest possible moment. We prefer if your announcement is in the portable document format (.pdf), Word Document (.doc, .docx), or we can link directly to your website. We do ask, that if you have filled the position, please let us know, so that we can keep the job listings valid and up to date.
CLFA wishes you the best of luck finding your career as a California Registered Professional Forester, whether that is flagging 100% slopes, through 8′ tall brush in the rain, or laying out 300′ waterbreak spacing on a sunny 70° day, you’ve come to the right place to find a forester job in CA. While cover letters and resumes can say some, networking at CLFA conferences, workshops, and breakfast meetings are invaluable tools for finding a job in the small world of forestry, and can put you in contact with industry leaders from throughout the state. Even if you are not employed, attending these meetings will help you remain up to date on forestry issues, and improve your candidate status. See you soon!
Davey Resource Group
Green Diamond Resource Company
Big Creek Lumber Company
Sierra Pacific Industries
El Dorado County & Georgetown Divide Resource Conservation Districts
Amador Fire Safe Council
Western Timber Services, Inc
Humboldt Redwood Company-Mendocino Redwood Company
- Forestry Technician- McCloud, CA
El Dorado County Resource Conservation District
U.S. Forest Service- Pacific Southwest Region
- Temporary Full-Time Forestry Aid (Fire Suppression)
- Permanent Full Time Fire Positions
Pathways Summer Internships
- GS-0099-01 Student Trainee (General)
- GS-0399-03/04 Student Trainee (Admin & Office Support)
- GS-0399-05 Student Trainee (Admin & Office Support)
- GS-0499-03/04 Student Trainee (Natural Resources Management & Biological Sciences)
- GS-0499-05 Student Trainee (Natural Resources Management & Biological Sciences)
- GS-0899-03/04 Student Trainee (Engineering, Architecture, and Surveying)
- GS-1399-03/04 Student Trainee (Physical Sciences)
Natural Resource Management Company
University of California’s division of Agriculture and Natural Resources (UC ANR)
Area CE Advisor – Forestry/Fire Science And Natural Resource- Serving Sutter, Yuba, Butte and Nevada Counties.
Area Cooperative Extension Advisor- Serving Sutter, Yuba, Butte and Nevada Counties.