Forestry Employment Announcements
We are happy to post any job openings for Forestry and Forestry related positions on this page free of charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org your job announcement and we will post it at the soonest possible moment. We prefer if your announcement is in the portable document format (.pdf), Word Document (.doc, .docx), or we can link directly to your website. We do ask, that if you have filled the position, please let us know, so that we can keep the job listings valid and up to date.
CLFA wishes you the best of luck finding your career as a California Registered Professional Forester, whether that is flagging 100% slopes, through 8′ tall brush in the rain, or laying out 300′ waterbreak spacing on a sunny 70° day, you’ve come to the right place to find a forester job in CA. While cover letters and resumes can say some, networking at CLFA conferences, workshops, and breakfast meetings are invaluable tools for finding a job in the small world of forestry, and can put you in contact with industry leaders from throughout the state. Even if you are not employed, attending these meetings will help you remain up to date on forestry issues, and improve your candidate status. See you soon!
Request for Proposal
The California Licensed Foresters Association is seeking the services of an Independent Contractor to fulfill the role as a Regulatory Representative (hereafter called Representative). The Representative will be responsible to appear before the California Board of Forestry Meetings and perform the following tasks as assigned by the Association:
- Attend Board of Forestry meetings as a representative for the Association (minimum of five per year).
- Provide the Board of Forestry with written and oral comment on proposed rule packages, and other items relevant to the Association.
- Organize CLFA member testimony to the Board of Forestry, and at other forums.
- Attend CLFA Board meetings, either in person, via GoToMeeting, or other form of conference call.
- Write a summary of Board of Forestry Meeting events for the CLFA UPDATE newsletter as assigned.
- Services will be paid at an hourly rate and will be based on applicant’s knowledge and experience.
Submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com by 5:00 pm April 30, 2018.
Questions can be directed to Kieran O’Leary (CLFA President) at firstname.lastname@example.org or (530) 864-3084.